Pop up mosque!
The days of Ramadan are running away, time goes fast when you have a lot to do in them : ) I really feel sorry to spam you with craft tutorials every time I make a post. Khayr inshallah I really hope you enjoy them : ). I would be so happy to see how these Ramadan freebies turned out in your homes, if you want please send me a link to your blog or send me an email with a photo inshaallah.
Today it’s time to show you the tutorial for the pop-up mosque card. The download template is at the bottom of this post. I have made them in both “Ramadan Mubarak” versions and in “Eid Mubarak” versions (Svenska and English). I have made them with “Eid Mubarak” in many different languages, may be “Ramadan Mubarak” would be interesting too for you sisters and borthers? (Eid craft templates and freebies are coming in about 1-2 weeks inshallah)
Anyway, Ramadan Mubarak to you all and have a happy crafting time!
1. Download the popup mosque template and print out. I used paper but a thin card would probably be OK too. Using some scissors or craft knife with ruler to trim around the edge of the template.
2. Use your craft knife to score along all the solid lines.
4. When you have scored along all the solid lines start folding along the first line (from the bottom) and press very gently along with the dotted line. Work your way up and gently fold and press along all dotted lines.
5. Now press down the mosque and fold it inwards. Make sure you fold it in carefully and press with your fingers on the lines. To make the lines even more sharp use a bone folder and press along the side.
6. Fold up and now you should have I paper pop-up mosque looking like this. Put some glue on the backside and glue it on an A5 paper (fold the paper in the middle before you glue on the pop-up mosque.