Ready for Ramadan crafting?
Okay sooo I’m really not a blogger but you can´t be good at everything right? 😉 Lucky for you I’m a better crafter than a blogger haha. This little paper calendar has been a project for some years now. Sometimes your just not satisfied with the design or colors and things take longer time than you thought. I also know this project might need more time to make, at least if you want it ready for Ramadan. But it’s really easy to make alhamdulillah, and your link for download is at the end of this post!
How to make this Ramadan Calendar:
1. Cut out all the mosques (there are 30 mosques, one for each day of Ramadan and one bag for Eid)
2. To get straight lines I recommend you use a scoring tool and a ruler to score along with the lines.
3. Glue all the flaps, I start with at the bottom flaps. You can also use double sided tape to it together.
4. I folded in the top flap, it’s a bit tricky but I find i looks best to fold it in. You can also cut it of if you want.
5. I hanged mine with mini clothespins (with hearts and some with gold, I didn’t have enough heart pins for the calendar). But use what you have! Or punch a small hole in the middle and hand the string from there. I have seen mini metal clips and I think they would work better IF you have heavy things inside the bags. Hang them like I did or after one another horizontally or put them on a small table 🙂